Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

Beauty Wishlist: April 2013


In my spare time I watch beauty videos and read beauty blogs constantly and in my head I'm always compiling and adding to some sort of mental wish list. When I'm not at my laptop I spend my time dreaming of beauty halls, thinking about Space Nk, remembering back to when I visited a Sephora- just imaging what it would be like to save up then go to London to buy everything! Most days when I'm at work, I find myself daydreaming of all this! So today I finally wrote out this wish list...

Elemis FreshSkin Softly Softly Daily Moisturiser- Nice and light, not too heavy!
Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick - pretty much all, I mean any of the colours!
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair - this will be my 3rd repurchase!
Nars Laguna Bronzer- 2nd repurchase!
Alpha H Liquid Gold - I've heard about this for so long, I just want to try it already!!
REN Glycolatic Radiance Renewal mask- you are probably starting to notice a trend here.. anything for glowy skin!
Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder- The idea would be to use this product to contour, and then the Nars Laguna Bronzer to add colour to my face!
Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Powder- It seems as though everyone is recommended this right now, so I have to give it a go!
Oribe Dry Texturing Spray- On a daily basis if I leave my hair to air dry it has lots of volume, but also lots of frizz... this is not the best as I'm sure you can imagine. So instead I straighten or curl my hair, but that does mean compromising on natural volume, so this product would be great to get some height back into the roots!
Laura Mercier Blusher in Lush Nectarine- This looks like the prettiest colour for Spring/Summer!
Sachajuan Ocean Mist- After watching Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup talk about this product in her latest Cult Beauty Haul, its left me wanting to try out a salt spray, especially since I'm away for two weeks in May so this would be perfect to take with me!
Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm- Again, similar to the Kevyn Aucoin powders, and practically this entire Wishlist- there is so much hype surrounding these products, that it just makes you want to try them!

And a few things on my Wishlist that aren't quite beauty ;) ...

Zara Office City Bag- Need. To. Get. This. Bag.
Canon EOS 6OOD - I really want to get into blogging, and this takes the most amazing photos!
A classic Moleskin notebook - they just look so sleek!
Topshop 'FLISS' Embellished Sandals
Miss Selfridge Coral Textured Skater Skirt- this would look so pretty on a warm summer day! I can already think of so many ways I'd where this skirt!
Topshop 'MIGHTY' Black Leather Zip Boots- I've loved the Ambush ones I've seen lots of bloggers wearing, but never really knew if they'd suit me, but these are so reasonable (£45) I feel compared to the price of the Ambush's that I really want to give them a go!

This list is really long but hopefully I'll be able to start ticking them off one by one, ones I haven't brought in April then definitely over the summer! This kind of post will become a regular feature on my blog- at the start of each month I'll tell you everything I'm lusting after, and then at the end of that month I'll let you know what I managed to get hold of! Wishlist's are definitely one of my all time favourite blog posts to read! Let me know in the comment's what your coveting this April!

A speedy estimation of these items works out roughly, somewhere around... extremely expensive, so I highly doubt how many of these I will have in my possession by the end of April! But any I do pick up I will gladly report! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment